- Grey Maine Decision Support Briefing - Super pithy, short-term weather summary/forecast for NH and Western Maine. Updated twice a day.
- Daks and VT Snowfall Forecast - Refresh often. Updated frequently during the runup to a storm.
- White Mountains Higher Summits Forecast - Multi-day forecast for above-treeline adventurers in the Whites. Updated daily.
- Single Chair Weather Blog - Longer term, ski-centric, geeky, weather trends for Mad River VT, but apply well outside of that zone. Updated when interesting weather events are on the horizon.
- Mount Washington Avalanche Center Bulletin - Avy-centric snowpack and weather analysis for the Rockpile, but helpful for the Whites in general. Updated each morning.
- AMC Hut Trail Conditions - Great way to spot check snow depth and conditions throughout the Whites. Updated each morning from observations at various AMC-staffed locations.
- Mt. Mansfield Snow Stake - Current vs. historical average snow depth from high on Mt. Mansfied, VT. Updated daily.
- Granite Backcountry Alliance - When your woods is within a day's drive of 25 million people it might be a good idea to develop some public bc skiing opportunities. Focused on NH and Western Maine.
- Rochester/Randolph Area Sports Trail Alliance - Sustainable multi-use trails and glades in Central Vermont.
- Catamount Trail Association - A ski trail that runs the length of VT.
- Luxe Hiking Gear Hot Tents and Packable Wood Stoves - Recommended by skiers on this forum. Lounging in a base layer after a big vert day deep in your favorite woods with a hot chocolate and rum when its super cold outside? Check!
- Pulks and gear sleds for winter travel - When the shack on your back begins crushing you, move it to a human (or fatbike) powered sled!
- Uphill Travel and BC Skiing at VT Resorts - Partial list of VT ski resorts that allow skinning to ski with related policies.